Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Participation at Coralua Trondheim International Choir Festival 2015
The following terms and conditions apply to all applications made by prospective participants and form part of the stand application upon the Organiser‘s acceptance of the application. By submitting an application to the Organiser, the prospective participant agrees to be bound by the provisions contained herein.
- The duration of the festival is from Saturday 22nd of August (2015) to Friday 28th of August (2015).
- The choral workshops are held in Trondheim, Norway, and Singing Tour in Røros, Norway.
- The accommodation of the participants is in the same hotel where the workshops will be held.
- The booking at the hotel needs to be done through the organization of Coralua.
- The organizer has the right to charge with a fee the entrance to the concerts performed during the festival, excluding to all the participants.
- All the payments to the organizers have to be done in Norwegian Kroner (NOK).
- All the costs derived from the payment are in charge of the participant.
- The payments need to be done via bank transfer.
- The bank account of the organiser is:
- Account holder: MARGARETO EVENTS
- Bank: DNB
- Account number: 1503 4675 934
- IBAN: NO07 1503 4675 934
- SWIFT / BIC: DNBANOKKXXX
- Purpose: Name of the choir / participant
- The participant has to send a proof of the payment in order to be accepted in the festival.
- 70% of the total amount has to be done before 15th of April 2015.
- 30% of the total amount has to be done before 1st of August 2015.
- The organization will not back the money to the participant once the first payment is made, regardless of any external impediment for coming to the festival.
- Participation for those that do not pay 70% before 15th of April 2015 will not be allowed.
- The journey to the event including the travel expenses is the sole responsibility of the participants and additional persons.
- All rights regarding the audio and audiovisual recordings of the event (“Recordings”) as well as their exploitation are herewith being granted exclusively to MARGARETO EVENTS by the choir / artists. All rights granted to MARGARETO EVENTS hereunder may be exploited by MARGARETO EVENTS in perpetuity without any limitation as to time, territory and/or manner of exploitation free of any rights of third parties. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this includes in particular the following exclusive rights in the Recordings which can also be transferred by MARGARETO EVENTS to a third party at MARGARETO EVENTS’S discretion: MARGARETO EVENTS shall be exclusively entitled to reproduce the Recordings wholly or partly by way of producing vinyl discs, music cassettes, compact discs, DATs, Mini Discs, Digital Compact Cassettes or other sound carriers and by producing video cassettes, picture discs, compact disc videos, DVDs or other audio-visual carriers or other data carriers or by means of other technical devices and to sell or otherwise distribute these reproductions by retail, wholesale or other distribution channels such as clubs, mail order or TV-response. This also includes the right to exploit the Recordings in the context of online and especially internet applications of any kind and of any system, regardless of the way of transmission and business model, and to use, upload and distribute these Recordings in databases, networks (e.g. internet and all its services) or anything similar of any kind and especially to disseminate and transmit these Recordings to users of databases / networks via cable or other ways of transmission for the purpose of perception and/ or reproduction and/ or distribution against payment or free of charge. This also includes the right to publicly perform or broadcast the Recordings by private or public broadcast stations, including digital radio services, via cable, satellite or other technical transmission services either against payment or free of charge (including the right to collect in MARGARETO EVENTS’S own name broadcast fees accruing in connection with the public performance or broadcast of the Recordings). MARGARETO EVENTS’S rights also include the right to edit and/or alter the Recordings (e.g. by producing mixes or remixes), to couple the Recordings with other recordings (e.g. with recordings of other artists) and the right to release and sell the Recordings on so-called “special product” audio- or audio-visual carriers. Furthermore, MARGARETO EVENTS shall be entitled to grant synchronisation rights in the Recordings for movies, videos, TV and/or movie commercials, image films etc., to translate them into other languages, to use them for multimedia purposes of any kind or to rearrange them in any other way (e.g. to create remixes or do sampling). This also includes the exclusive right to use the Recordings in games / PC games as well as other and also interactive multimedia productions (incl. so called “websites”) for goods, services and advertising purposes of any kind. Finally, this includes the non-exclusive right to use the choir’s /artist’s name as well as images of the choir / artist in the context of the exploitation and the advertising and promotion measures mentioned above. MARGARETO EVENTS does not pay any money to the ARTIST for the exclusive grant of rights mentioned above. The ARTIST accepts explicitly that the positive promotion effect resulting from an exploitation of the Recordings by MARGARETO EVENTS represents an adequate return service for this transfer of rights. In case of a commercial release of the Recordings on CD, the parties will negotiate separately in good faith about an adequate royalty to be payable to Artist according to standard business practice.
- All the participants have the responsibility to come with a valid Passport. The organiser will not assume any cost derived from VISA or Passport problems before and during the festival.
- The organiser has not the responsibility and it will not assume any cost for any medical emergency arising during the festival. The organiser recommends to the participants to have their own valid medical insurance for the festival.
- Norwegian and English are the sole languages that are reflected on official documents.
- Organiser according to law:
- Name: MARGARETO EVENTS
- Address: Victoria Bachkes vei 29, 7040 Trondheim, Norway
- Phone number: +47 991 62 724
- Organisation number: 912 466 825
- Registered at Trondheim, Norway
- Website: www.coralua.com
- The organiser MARGARETO EVENTS, as a registered company, is responsible for the artistic and musical design and the execution of the events. Its liability comprises all organisational matters of the festival, the concerts, special events and workshops. Any other liability with regard to organiser’s liability is expressly excluded.
- The organiser reserves the right to make changes and amendments to the existing information material and/or the announcement in the event of unforeseen technical, organisational or artistic circumstances. The organiser also reserves the right to make changes to the programme contents and schedule.